Smudging is the ceremonial use of herbs to purify or bless objects, people, and places. Bad energy attaches to the smoke as it rises and dissipates, carrying negativity away.
Palo Santo literally translates to "Holy Wood" and is believed to bring good fortune and enhanced creativity to your life. It has many benefits to overall health and well-being, and is also known to be a natural mosquito repellent.
- Palo Santo wood is sustainably harvested in Peru
- Unwrap bundle and burn sticks individually - similar to incense. Light end of wood, let smolder, waft smoke, extinguish. Always take care and caution using fire.
- Wood sticks are naturally fragrant without burning - you can keep them in a dish or place inside a drawer to bring a fresh, cedar-like scent to the space.
- Each bundle comes with approximately seven hand split Palo Santo sticks.
- This is a sacred practice, please be respectful when burning Palo Santo.